The Original Dura Rake, 24-Inch Head
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on May 05, 2023 Remind Me!
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $132.43 each and save 2%Buy 6 for $131.13 each and save 3%
NOTE: This item is currently experiencing delivery delays. We recommend the following substitute product:
This rake outlasts any other!WW Manufacturing makes the Original Dura Rake™; using aircraft-quality steel tubing. Its all-welded steel construction makes it incredibly durable. The head of this rake measures 24 inches in width. It has heat-treated, 3-inch long teeth spaced an inch apart. The 60-inch handle has foam hand grips. The Original Dura Rake™; is an extremely versatile tool. This rake is especially good at spreading materials and grading. Use the toothed end to spread the material, then flip the rake over and use the flat side to level. Use it to spread gravel, sand, mulch, and more. WW Manufacturing engineered the Dura Rake™; to last. This rake outlasts nearly every other brand of rake. Try it today and find out why landscapers and nursery experts prefer the Original Dura Rake™;. WW Manufacturing proudly makes this tool right here in the USA!
- Overall length (inches): 64-1/2
- Overall weight (pounds): 4.3
- Head width (inches): 24
- Tooth spacing (inches): 1
- Tooth length (inches): 3
- All-welded steel rake
- Aircraft-quality materials
- Heat-treated teeth and tooth support
- Steel handle with cushioned grips
- Made in the USA!
- All-steel construction is incredibly durable
- Heat-treatment maximizes tooth strength
- Outlasts other rakes by a large margin
- Great for spreading and leveling materials
- Use for spreading stones, gravel, sand, mulch, and more
Write Your Own Review