Twine for Rollerhooks, 50 Pack
Only 6 left
Secure Your Tomato Vines with Twine and RollerhooksUse this twine in combination with Rollerhooks. Each roll contains 118 feet of twine.
Roller Hooks make trellising tomatoes easy. Though rollerhooks provide similar benefits as Tomato Hooks, they are easier to use.
Rollerhooks provide you with more control when lowering tomatoes and other vine crops. This increased control prevents you from lowering more than you need. They also help you avoid twine slipping.
- Length (feet): 118
- Weight (pounds): 0.090
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Contains 118 feet of twine per roll enough for the growing season
Product Shipping Weight
- 5 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is included in the Twine for Rollerhooks, 50 Pack package?
The package includes a roll of twine containing 118 feet of twine which is sufficient for the entire growing season. It also includes Rollerhook frames.
2. Is Rollerhook better than Tomato Hook?
Rollerhooks provide similar benefits as Tomato Hooks but are easier to use. They provide better control while lowering tomatoes and other vine crops which prevents lowering more than required. In addition to this, they also help avoid slipping of twine.
3. How can twine help in gardening and landscaping?
Twine is an essential tool in gardening and landscaping as it helps tie and secure plants, vines, and flowers. It is mostly used to secure the tomato vines and trellis netting. It provides support and stability to the plants during the growing season.
4. What is the recommended use of Twine for Rollerhooks, 50 Pack?
The Twine for Rollerhooks is recommended to use along with Rollerhook frames. It provides enough twine for the entire growing season, and the roll contains 118 feet of twine. This twine can be used to secure tomato vines, trellis netting, and other vine crops.
Write Your Own Review