Versamat, Black, 4ft x 8ft with Single-Sided Tread
High load capacity ground protection VersaMats® ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ provide ground protection solutions to Landscape, Construction, and Event IndustriesDesigned to support large industrial equipment these extreme duty mats support loads up to 240,000lb. or 120 tons. Made of 1/2-inch thick polyethylene that will not rot and are easy to clean. Unaffected by extreme temperatures, hot or cold. Designed to flex with the ground, but will never break. 100% recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction is chemical and oil resistant. With mat connecting holes for use with HDU-2 and HDU-4 connectors. Unique VersaMats® feature two different treat patterns. A Slip-Resistant flat tread on one side, ideal for foot traffic. And the classic Diamond Plate tread on the other. Available in Double-Sided Tread and One Side Smooth options. Limited Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA! MOTOR FREIGHT DELIVERY
Perfect for road construction crews, city works, municipalities, and events. Ideal for use on roads and paved surfaces. One Side Smooth VersaMats feature the Slip-Resistant flat tread on one side and completely smooth on the other. Slip-Resistant tread provides excellent grip many applications, from pedestrian foot traffic and industrial equipment. With the convenience of a smooth side for use face down on delicate surfaces.
- Material: Polyethylene
- Color: Black
- Weight (pounds): 86
- Length (feet): 8
- Width (feet): 4
- Thickness (inches): 1/2
- Side 1 finish: Diamond tread
- Side 2 finish: Smooth
- Maximum load capacity (tons): 120
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- The most versatile ground protection mats in the industry!
- Material: 1/2" thick polyethylene
- Load rating: 240,000lb/ 120 ton
- Featuring a Slip-Resistant flat tread on one side and Diamond Plate tread on the other
- Ideal for all on and off-road applications - from industrial equipment to pedestrian foot traffic
- Slip-Resistant Flat tread reduces trip hazard and is ideal for events and foot traffic areas
- Classic Diamond Plate tread offers maximum off-road traction
- Available in Double-Sided Tread and One Side Smooth options
- Use one side smooth mats to protect paved surfaces
- Smooth side mats can be used to create a turning area for equipment
- VersaMats come with pre-drilled mat connecting holes
- chemical, oil, and UV resistant
- Unaffected by extreme temperatures, hot or cold
- 100% recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
- 3' x 8' Weight: 65lb
- 4' x 8' Weight: 86lb
- Easily create vehicle trackways, parking areas, or staging areas for supplies and equipment
- Ideal for pedestrian traffic
- Flexible material follows terrain contours allowing access to sloped areas
- Easy to transport, set up, and maintain without special equipment
- Leave turf smooth in even soft ground conditions
- Supports up to 120 tons (depending on ground conditions)
The product weighs 86 pounds.
What is the load capacity of the VersaMAT, Black, 4 Feet by 8 Feet, Single Sided Tread?
The mats support loads up to 240,000lbs or 120 tons.
What is the thickness of the VersaMAT, Black, 4 Feet by 8 Feet, Single Sided Tread?
The mats are made of 1/2 inch thick polyethylene.
What is the material used for making VersaMAT, Black, 4 Feet by 8 Feet, Single Sided Tread?
The mats are made of 100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) construction that is chemical and oil-resistant.
- Please Note: Due to shipping carrier restrictions this item ships via Motor Freight only.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, please see www.P65Warnings.ca.gov