Weed Razer - The Original Lake Weed Cutter
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 30 for $210.78 each and save 3%Buy 75 for $189.75 each and save 12%
Allows up to 30? of reach!The original Weed Razer features razor-sharp blades that cut lake and pond weeds at their base. Ideal for removal of almost any type of rooted lake or pond vegetation - lily pads, cattails, milfoil, curly leaf pond weed, eel grass, and more. Nearly all rooted aquatic vegetation float to the surface after being cut. Equipped with fixed blades, the V-Shaped tool head measures 48? wide. Clear a 48? wide path with each cast! It features a 65? handle with 25? of floating rope that allows up to 30? of reach! Weighing less than 8lbs, it?s light enough to throw, but heavy enough to sink to the bottom of your lake or pond for effective aquatic weed removal. The Weed Razer also includes: Lockdwn blade covers designed for easy installation, complete coverage and maximum safety. Use the Weed Raker to remove weed fragments after cutting underwater plants.
- Blade Material: Galvanized/stainless steel
- Fixed Blade Width: 48"
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Handle Length: 65"
- Floating Rope Length: 25'
- Assembled Dimensions: 3? x 48? x 96?
- Overall Weight: 8lb
- Razor-sharp stainless-steel blades ensure clean cuts
- Includes two blades with Lockdwnâ„¢ blade covers, a sharpener and a 25' rope
- Galvanized and stainless steel construction for durability and long life
- Cuts rooted aquatic weeds at their base to prevent hang up or extra drag
- Simple to assemble and easy to use - keeps lakefronts clear with minimal effort
- Includes a Weed Deflectorâ„¢ for improved performance and better travel through the water
- Great when used in combination with Weed Rakerâ„¢ lake and pond rake
Write Your Own Review