We added even more features to our famous multi-tasking Classic Soil Knife. The result: our Deluxe Soil Knife which has quickly grown to be even more popular! It's the one gardening tool you can't do without!Lifetime warranty. Use it to:
divide plants, plant bulbs, flowers and herbs, dig out weeds, remove rocks, cut through roots, plant in pots, clean out cracks, cut twine and ties, and for so much more! New features include:
- Larger Diameter Hook Opening: Hangs neatly on your peg rack for a tidy shed or work bench.
- Thumb-Rest Handle: A thumb rest at the base, a wider safety guard, and a more comfortable grip for all-day digging, and so you can push into the soil with more control.
- Twine Cutting Notch: Cut twine and plant ties as you go, without having to switch tools.
- Depth Markings on Blade: Inch markings on the Swedish stainless steel blade will ensure your plants and bulbs are planted at just the right depth.
- Extended Dual Cut Serrated Edge: Now an even sharper and longer cutting stroke and sharper serrations for easier cutting of roots and swift division of perennials and grasses.
Don't think that these improvements mean we've skimped anywhere else: this deluxe soil knife is still manufactured from the highest quality, rust-resistant Swedish stainless steel as the classic. The blade is engineered to withstand over 300 lbs of pressure, for a lifetime of use. The 6-inch stainless steel blade has a tapered slicing edge, plus a sharp, deeply serrated side made for fast root cutting.
Comfortable one-piece molded composite handle offers a more rounded grip and molded thumb rest. Blade is 1.75 inches wide, 11.75 inches overall length. Sheath sold separately.Lifetime Warranty.
Ship wt .5 lbs.