BERNE Original Washed Hooded Jackets, Black, Standard Sizes
Stay warm season after season!
BERNE manufactures its Original Washed Hooded Jackets from a durable 12-ounce cotton duck fabric. They wash this shell using enzymes for an extra comfortable look and feel. They add a heavyweight quilted liner to the body of the coat for maximum warmth. The sleeves have a taffeta liner for added comfort and easy on/off. These BERNE jackets also feature a three-piece insulated hood with a drawstring closure. These jackets are black in color; choose your desired size above.
These jackets offer an excellent combination of warmth and mobility, making them perfect for working outside in the cold. A pleated, bi-swing action back provides more shoulder and back space for maximum stretch. The pleated shoulders are less restrictive on your arms than traditional sleeves. In addition, BERNE outfits these jackets with plenty of pockets for maximum storage space.
BERNE also designs its Original Washed Hooded Jackets for maximum durability. Triple-needle stitching at the main seems, along with brass rivets at stress points, ensure these coats will keep you warm season after season!
- Size: Varies
- Color: Black
- Shell material: 12-ounce cotton duck
- Body liner material: Polyester brushed tricot
- Sleeve liner material: Polyester taffeta
- Closure: Zipper
- Hooded: Yes
- Insulated jacket
- Three-piece insulated hood with drawstring
- Pleated bi-swing action back
- Pleated elbows
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- Heavy-duty brass front zipper
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Brass rivets on all stress points
- Three inside pockets
- Two front patch pockets
- An excellent combination of warmth, comfort, and mobility
- Perfect for working outside in colder weather
- Insulated hood protects your head and ears from wind
- Pleated, bi-swing action back maximizes room for shoulders for optimal mobility
- Cotton duck fabric resists tears and punctures
- Durable construction provides years of warmth