CocoNet Trellis Netting, 4 Feet x 50 Feet
A natural alternative to plastic trellis netting!
CocoNet makes this unique trellis netting using 100% natural coconut fiber. This netting measures 4 feet in width by 50 feet in length.
CocoNet is an eco-friendly option for vertically trellising vining plants like cucumbers, sweet peas, and beans. You can also use this netting horizontally for supporting various types of flowering crops. When you need a replacement, this all-natural product biodegrades and can be incorporated into compost piles.
Although plastic netting is beneficial for specific applications, CocoNet is an excellent natural alternative. It exhibits superior strength and durability with a minimal environmental impact. It is so strong our product manager tested it by growing French melons vertically!
- Material: Coconut fiber
- Width (feet): 4
- Length (feet): 50
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Trellis netting
- All-natural coconut fiber construction
- Completely biodegradable
- All-natural replacement for plastic trellis netting in many applications
- Incredible strength and durability
- Eco-friendly option for vertically trellising vining plants like cucumbers, sweet peas, and beans
- Use horizontally to support various types of flowering crops
- Biodegradable netting can be incorporated into compost piles when no longer usable
CocoNet Trellis Netting is made of 100% natural coconut fiber.
2. What are the dimensions of the CocoNet Trellis Netting?
The CocoNet Trellis Netting measures 4 feet in width and 50 feet in length.
3. Can CocoNet Trellis Netting be used for horizontal support?
Yes, CocoNet Trellis Netting can be used horizontally to support various types of flowering crops.
4. What happens to CocoNet Trellis Netting when it's no longer usable?
When CocoNet Trellis Netting is no longer usable, it can be incorporated into compost piles as it is completely biodegradable.