Deer Fencing Ground Stakes, Pack of 30
Don't let those clever deer sneak in under the fencing! These stakes ensure your fence will keep those creatures out!
Read 7 Easy Steps to quickly determine all the deer fencing supplies you need!
These 12 inch Kinked Galvanized Aluminum Deer Fence Stakes are used to secure the bottom of our deer fencing to the ground to prevent deer from crawling under the fence. We recommend the stakes be placed approximately every 5 feet along the bottom of your deer fence. Pack of 30 stakes.
- Stakes are 12" overall
- Aluminum construction
- 30 pack
- Ship wt 7 lb
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Used to secure deer netting to the ground
- The bottom half of the stake is kinked for better hold in the soil
You should plan on placing a stake approximately every 5 feet along the bottom of your deer fence. With a pack of 30 stakes, you should have enough to secure a 150-foot deer fence.
2. What are the stakes made of?
The deer fencing ground stakes are made of aluminum, which makes them lightweight and easy to handle. They are also galvanized to prevent rusting.
3. Do I need to kink the stakes for better hold in the soil?
The bottom half of the stake is already kinked to provide better hold in the soil. This ensures that the fence is secure and prevents deer from crawling under it.
4. Can these stakes be used to secure other types of netting?
Yes, the deer fencing ground stakes can be used to secure other types of netting to the ground. They are versatile and can be used for a variety of gardening and landscaping purposes.