Hot-Dip Galvanized 1/2-Inch USS Washers, Pack of 10
These washers are ideal for tree care!
Each of these flat washers measures approximately 3/32 inches thick with an outer diameter of 1-3/8 inches. A hot-dip galvanization process results in a highly durable product. This bag contains 10 washers.
Galvanized washers are essential for cabling, bracing, and rigging. These washers offer excellent wood preservation and incredible weather and corrosion resistance. These factors make them an excellent option for tree care!
- Outer diameter (inches): 1-3/8
- Inner diameter (inches): 1/2
- Thickness (inches): 3/32
- Washer count: 10
- Ship weight (pounds): 0.4
- Galvanized washers
- Hot-dip galvanization process
- Sold in a convenient 10-pack
- A perfect fit for our Hot-Dip Galvanized Eyebolts
- Ideal for tree care applications like cabling, bracing, rigging, and more
- Excellent wood preservation properties
- Incredibly resistant to weather and corrosives
- Hot-dip process results in a durable product
- Save a bit of cash by picking up a a bulk pack of 10 eyebolts, nuts, and washers