Leonard 8-Cubic-Foot Capacity Poly Tray Wheelbarrows with Flat-Free Tire
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $263.43 each and save 2%Buy 6 for $259.49 each and save 4%
The perfect mix of strength and maneuverability!This Leonard 8-Cubic-Foot Capacity Poly Tray Wheelbarrow features a durable orange ABS plastic tray. We equip this wheelbarrow with extra-thick hardwood handles. These handles measure 1-5/8-inch by 2 inches and are 5 feet in length.
Leonard Wheelbarrows feature a welded tray support, wide carriage bolt heads, and a heavy-duty undercarriage. We also equipped them with upgraded precision ball bearings and a 5/8-inch steel axle. This model includes one wide flat-free tire. This tire measures 16 inches in diameter and 6 inches in width.
Our 8-Cubic-foot wheelbarrows support up to 500 pounds. The combination of features and low-profile design increases stability. This increased stability allows you to transport even the most substantial loads over uneven surfaces with ease.
Leonard Poly Tray Wheelbarrows provide the perfect mix of strength and maneuverability. Their high-quality design and construction make them last a lifetime. We back this up with our lifetime warranty!
- 8 cu ft capacity
- 60" hardwood handles
- 34" wide overall
- 32 & 1/2" high when resting
- Tray is approx 16" deep
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive Lifetime Warranty Program. Click Here for more Details.
- Durable ABS plastic tray
- Low-profile design
- Extra-thick hardwood handles
- Welded tray support
- Heavy-duty undercarriage
- Wide carriage head bolts
- Precision ball bearings
- 5/8-inch axle
- ABS plastic tray holds 8-cubic-feet of material
- Low-profile design increases maneuverability with heavy loads
- Extra-thick hardwood handles provide increased leverage
- Increased support allows for heavier loads
Product Shipping Weight
- 62.45 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
- QUESTION: My wheelbarrow nose in angling in so it is difficult to mount the tire, why?
- ANSWER: If you mount the legs under the handles before mounting the nose brace to the handles, you may have problems. Be sure to mount the nose piece before the legs.
Product Shipping Methods
- Please Note: Due to shipping carrier restrictions this item ships via Motor Freight only.
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review