Lumax Locking Grease Coupler
Estimated in stock on Oct 13, 2023 Remind Me!
Lock on for true, hands-free greasing!
Lumax equipped their Locking Grease Coupler with their proprietary lock and release mechanism. This innovative design enables you to latch firmly onto grease fittings. A hardened 4-jaw design and an integrated non-return valve allow this coupler to withstand high pressures. This compact, heavy-duty coupler features an integrated 1/8-inch NPT connection. This connection makes it compatible with most hand, battery-powered, or air-operated grease guns.
Never worry about broken fittings again with Lumax's Locking Grease Coupler. Using this coupler also results in less mess and less wasted grease. Its compact size enables you to reach into small, tight spaces. The Lumax Locking Grease Coupler offers you the worlds highest pressure rating! The integrated non-return valve makes the unit easy to disconnect at up to 15,000 psi. It also allows the tool to withstand up to 22,000 psi burst pressure.
The hardened design prevents deformation at these high-pressure ranges. Moreover, thanks to the high-performance hydraulic seal, this coupler gives you years of use. This coupler pairs perfectly with any of our Lumax grease guns.
- Product length (inches): 2.9
- Product height (inches): 1.2
- Product weight (pounds): 0.2
- Connection: 1/8-Inch NPT
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Locking & quick-release grease coupler
- Ergonomic thumb lever
- Integrated 1/8-inch NPT connection
- Integrated non-return valve
- Four hardened jaws withstand high pressures without deformation
- High-performance hydraulic seal
- Easily disconnects at pressures up to 15,000 psi
- Withstands burst pressure of 22,000 psi
- True, hands-free greasing
- World?s highest pressure-rating: 15,000 psi working pressure
- Effortless coupling & uncoupling
- One finger installs & removes
- No more broken fittings
- Creates a leak-proof seal
- Less mess & less waste
- Multi-year service life
A locking grease coupler is a type of greasing tool that uses a proprietary locking and release mechanism to latch firmly onto grease fittings. This design allows for true, hands-free greasing and less mess and waste.
What is the pressure rating of the Lumax Locking Grease Coupler?
The Lumax Locking Grease Coupler offers the highest pressure rating in the world, with a working pressure of 15,000 psi and a burst pressure of 22,000 psi.
What are the features of the Lumax Locking Grease Coupler?
The Lumax Locking Grease Coupler features a compact, heavy-duty design with an integrated 1/8 inch NPT connection. It also has an ergonomic thumb lever, four hardened jaws that withstand high pressures without deformation, and an integrated non-return valve. These features enable effortless coupling and uncoupling and create a leak-proof seal.
What are the dimensions and weight of the Lumax Locking Grease Coupler?
The Lumax Locking Grease Coupler's dimensions are 2.9 inches in length and 1.2 inches in height, and it weighs 0.2 pounds. It is also compatible with most hand, battery-powered, or air-operated grease guns.