Only 8 left
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 10 for $72.43 each and save 3%Buy 20 for $70.93 each and save 5%
Versatile, effective, and easy to install!The Original Treestrap Company manufactures their innovative VStrapsusing woven, non-stretching polypropylene. VStrapsmeasure 1 inch wide and 9 inches long. Each reusable strap comes complete with two #1 brass grommets. Sold in bags of 50 straps - also available in a biodegradable version.
VStrapshelp newly planted trees develop proper strength without restricting growth. They are durable, yet gentle enough to protect the cambium layer of your growing trees. Installation is fast, easy, and requires no special tools. You will, however, need to install two wooden stakes (not included) parallel to each tree. These straps offer a tear strength of 200 pounds and work with trees up to 2 inches in diameter.
When installed properly, VStrapscreate a pocket that absorbs stress and transfers it to the wooden stakes. VStrapsare ideal in high wind conditions as they support the tree while allowing it to sway naturally, greatly reducing the risk of damage. The Original Treestrap Company proudly makes VStrapsright here in the USA!
Click HERE for our complete selection of Treestrap products.
- Strap width (inches): 1
- Strap length (inches): 9
- Strap material: Polypropylene
- Maximum tree caliper (inches): 2
- Tear strength (pounds): 200
- Grommet material: #1 brass
- Strap count: 50
- Reusable tree support straps
- Woven, non-stretching polypropylene
- Two #1 brass grommets
- Also available in a biodegradable version
- Made in the USA!
- Versatile, effective, and easy to install
- Help newly planted trees develop proper strength without restricting growth
- An excellent option for supporting trees in high wind conditions
- Supports the tree in high wind yet allows some movement to prevent breakage
- Protects the cambium layer
- Weather-resistant and reusable for a long service life
- Installation requires no special tools
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review